Our 3-star hotel in Morzine
A wonderful family history
In 1934, Morzine opened the Pléney cable car with great fanfare. At the time, it was only used for hikers and for Alpine views, with skiing reserved for the more reassuring prairies of the valley.
Shortly before the war, Andrée and François Passaquin transformed the family farm into the “Hôtel des Sports”, one of the first establishments in Morzine to welcome tourists.